Tuesday 24 April 2012


Tilda Sending Love Letters

Tilda Sending Love Letters is my favourite Magnolia Ink stamp so far and just perfect for a special Birthday Card. My friend Linda is celebrating her 50th Birthday this weekend so this is for her. 


Normally I colour my image first then create my card. However I've decided to make my card first this time. I still pull everything out of my stash and have it all around me while creating though! 

My finished card and I love it.  
Papers are from the Jackson Lodge Collection by Collage Press.  Pearls are "Chino" from Kaiser crafts and I used a Die-Namics die. I am in love with this die at the moment.... think I need to add a few more to my collection!


Flowers were bought from the fabulous Julie at Creations in Paper.


Tilda was coloured with Copics
Hair: E11, E13, E33, E37
Dress/Socks: B00, B12, B21
Flower: Y21, Y38, Y35, G21, YG17
Skin: E50, E51, E53, R20

My first creation in my newly made over craft room. Hope Linda likes this as much as I do!
Thanks for dropping by. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges - 
Creative Inspirations - Challenge 160 - Anything Goes!



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, I'm sure your friend Linda will love it :) I really like the way you've added the pearls too! I always make my card before I colour in, can't seem to work the other way around!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Michelle! Looks like you had a creative weekend!
    This is one of my new favourite dies also. xx

    ReplyDelete