Friday 27 April 2012


...spoil yourself

It's a rainy weekend in Brisbane, just perfect for locking myself away in the craft room and creating. 
Today I created a card to enter on the Colour Create Challenge Blog. The colours to use are Rose Pink, Kraft and White. A real challenge for me as I don't generally create with pink.


I was surprised to find so much pink in my stash! Let the creating begin...


The first stamp I ever bought was a Penny Black stamp and they are still one of my favourites. This one is part of an acrylic stamp set. Much cheaper than the wood mounted and easier to store. Well they take less space which means I can buy more ;) The "bubbles" are Champagne pearls from Kaiser.

This image is coloured with the following Copics; 
Cat - E11, E13, E50, E53
Mouse: E11, E50, E53
Bath: R20, RV21, RV32
Bowl: R20, RV21, RV32, RV34
Champagne/Bubbles: E02


The sentiment is from the same Penny Black set and the flowers were bought at a local market. One of the stall holders was cleaning out her craft supplies. I got around 100 flowers like these for $8. I like bargains. 


The finished product. Sorry about the photo quality the light is bad today. The pink and white patterned paper is old paper from Top Line Creations and the paper covering the K&Company naked chipboard tag is from the Prima Marketing 6x6 Melody Collection. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges - 

Colour Create Challenge Blog - Challenge #95 Rose Pink, Kraft and White


2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Shell, I love how you've added the pearls - they look really effective.

    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Pink, Kraft and White Challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card, love how you used the pearls for the bubbles in the bath (will have to remember that!) Jules x

    ReplyDelete